Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Becky 1/7

Here is today's exercise and eating for me. I did 30 minutes cardio boxing and 15 minutes weights at the gym. I tried out a New Wii game gold gym cardio and it was too easy and pretty much all boxing aerobics. 
Breakfast - custard
Lunch - BBQ meat and carrots - I skipped the bun
Snack - granola bar
Dinner pasta dish with chicken, green beams, cooked carrots
4 pieces of sees candy ( I've got to eat it fast so it is gone)

Tomorrow I need to exercise harder. It was way to hard to do weights.

3 comments:

  1. Did you do the weights like we talked about on the phone? More weight and less reps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 1/2 has many reps because I started getting light headed, not because I wanted to. I guess my body wasn't ready to get back to full weight workout.

    I'm not sure what I am going to do yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pe teacher says more reps and less weight!

    ReplyDelete