Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kari 1/10

Boy did I have a bad day. I was really sick so I gave into all my comfort foods. I guess everyone deserves a sick day now and again.

Breakfast: brown sugar poptarts
Lunch: 3 Almond Rocca, funsize peanut butter m&m's, 3 reisen candies, cheese quesadilla
Snack: much more chocolate
Dinner: a tiny left over slice of my kid's frozen pizza I made them for dinner. I was feeling sick from the candy overload.
Dessert: popcorn at the car dealership

Exercise: I tried to do some light cardio by playing Just Dance 4 but I only made it twenty minutes before my throat was on fire and I was hacking up a lung and I felt light-headed. So I stopped.

Goal: Boy did I fail. It just goes to show how I turn to food to make myself feel better and while it did at first, when I kept eating it, it didn't. I bet if I had eaten fruit/veggies I would have felt better and would have gotten more vitamins to get rid of my sickness. Something to remember next time. So after my shame is here for everyone to see, back on track tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we all do the same thing because the food makes us feel better. Just start over the next day. Sometimes it is good to give yourself 1 day a week to eat whatever you want and work the other 6 days to not cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't feel too bad. Some days are hard. I've found that when I'm sick, sugar makes me feel worse, so I try to stay away, but it's hard when it's a comfort!

    ReplyDelete