Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ryan 9/11 9/12 9/13

I have not posted i forgot and mom and dad were gone so I couldn't go online when I remembered!
 Friday breakfast Pop tart woke up when I needed to go!
lunch 4 taquitos banana and chips nutra-grain
dinner Chicken patty fries and asparagus
Dessert I forgot but i had some I think it was big oops
x-size PE run and walk for ten minutes then play flash ball for 20 minutes and finally volley ball for 40 minutes

I did really bad on desserts the next two days
Saturday breakfast 4 pancakes with assortment of stuff
Lunch Pepperoni hot pocket with banana and Doritos and nutra-grain
Dinner 3 burrito things and an apple
Dessert Lots and lots of candy including m and ms chocolate covered pretzels a twix some symphony bar

x-size none.

Sunday
Breakfast four french toast
Lunch a taquito and burrito with cheese and banana nutra-grain
Dinner turkey mash potatoes stuffing gravy and a muffin glazed with coconut frosting green beans
Dessert even more candy including chocolate covered pretzels junior mints Reeses pieces peanut m and ms symphony bar and two twix bars
x-size none

I gave in too the giant bag of candy I mixed all the chocolate stuff together and just ate it :(
I can't stand it If I have it I have to eat it

3 comments:

  1. He's being a bum. I'm working on it! And just so you know Sunday is the day off so you don't have to worry about reporting or anything :)

    ReplyDelete