Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kari 1/8

Breakfast: blueberry bagel with butter on it
Lunch: Chicken, spinach, ranch, whole wheat tortilla wrap
Snack: Dried plums. They're almost gone and I'm going to be in big trouble when they are because then help me stay away from the bad stuff.
Dinner: Vegetable stir fry with brown rice

Exercise: I did a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 work out on level three today. It felt good and was hard! Then because that is only 25 minutes, later that day I played Just Dance 4 for forty minutes.

Goal progress: I had a rough night so my treat was a little bigger but I did only have one thing. I had my Peanut Butter Twix from Christmas, both bars of it. And it.was.so.good. I really struggled staying away from sugar snacks today and craved it all day long. Lots of mental persuasion to be good. I think that's partly what made it taste so good tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Good work with only one treat on a hard day! It was hardly huge anyway - just one package! :) Plus, you exercised twice as long as I ever have time to, so you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete