Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ryan 1/10

All this candy in my room is driving me insane i can't stop thinking about it only one small desert a day that is like child abuse.

Breakfast:
an omelet with ham and cheese one piece of strawberry toast
Lunch:
 Lunch-able which is ham cheese and crackers and i grabbed a big box of raiser
They came with two cookies which I like more than oreos but I gave them away
Snack:
Beef jerky the only thing I got for Christmas that isn't a desert
Dinner:
 taco salad which is Doritos salad and beans and meat topped off with cheese corn on the side and some delicious corn bread
Desert Half a symphony bar

X-size:
I have a basketball game at seven our time I don't know how much I will play but I always get really sweaty. From the insanity test yesterday I am having back and leg problems they are really sore and I can't bend over.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's the point. It goes to show how much your body is craving sugar because of how much you eat it. It's good that you're practicing self control, because it makes it stronger!

    And way to go giving away those cookies, I'm SUPER impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of the symphony bar all day and I wouldn't of been able to eat it!

    ReplyDelete