Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Goals

As we begin this week posting our food and exercise, don't forget to post on your goal progress. I have just updated the goal for this week. To find out what the goal is, click on the goal tab up above and I will have it updated every week. This tab will explain the goal, benefits of accomplishing the goal, and suggestions for success.

Also, if you look to the ride sidebar you can find the weekly goal stated so that you can remember what we are working on. I'm excited to get going and if you ever have a goal that you think would be good, leave a comment on the suggestions page for me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good goal for me starting out since I don't think I can give up all sugary treats right off the bat. Especially since I have so much Christmas candy still left.

    ReplyDelete