Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kari 1/9

Breakfast: Frosted mini wheats
Lunch: left over veggie stir fry and 100 calorie greek yoplait yogurt eaten with graham crackers to tolerate the texture (hard for me to get down otherwise)
Dinner: Due to Sadie's mission call messing up schedules we were bad and had Arby's. I had a regular roast beef sandwich and a value fries.

Exercise: I did a new hour long class at the gym called weight works. I really want to get more toned and this class will be really good for that I think. It was some good weight training. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow. I wanted to get some cardio in later on that day, but with Sadie's mission call that didn't happen either.

Goal: I had half of medium peppermint shake from Arby's for my dessert. It sure felt good on my sore throat. I saved the other half for Brigham.

No comments:

Post a Comment