Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nils

yesterday > sorry, i don't get on my computer everyday.
i ate taco salad without the chips and a burrito and a piece of corn bread with honey for lunch
dinner > 2 chicken patty sandwiches, asparagus and fries
the night before i stayed up late and ate ice cream and chips

exercise > 50 minutes at the gym, 30 minutes of elypitical and 20 weights
i have lost 1.5 lbs and yes i know it could be more and i will get there.

my goal has been to go to bed by ten 6 of 7 nights and not eat after 6. i am doing that well except for the one night. yes i ate the ice cream but that has been my only dessert and one cream puff. my other goal is to lose 8 to 10 lbs per month.

i am not feeling hungry which is key for me and i am chewing gum after 6 pm to take away the desire to eat. thanks for the blog. it helps me to remember to think about what i am eating and how much.

1 comment:

  1. Those are good goals dad! Keep working hard! I'm glad the blog helps :)

    ReplyDelete