Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Katrina 1/7

Sorry guys I didn't know it started yesterday, so I don't remember everything I ate... but I think this is it:

Cereal for breakfast (always). Oh, and a muffin at a work meeting - woops :)
Vegetable soup, a banana, a piece of bread, and two cookies for lunch (made too many on Sunday...)
A little bit of plain rice with butter for dinner (wasn't hungry)
Smoothie for dessert

But I did do elyptical 25+ minutes, 3.5 miles. Wish I could have run but I got a couple stitches in my leg (I'm not hurt don't worry) so I didn't want to risk ripping them the first day... today I'll try!

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I knew I couldn't just slip that one by...
    I have a strange rash-type thing on my leg that hasn't gone away, so I decided to get it checked out to make sure it's not leprosy (I know, a little alarmist, but let's be real, I don't want leprosy to get too far even if the chance is only slight). SO i went to the dermatologist and he agreed that biopsy would be a good idea... didn't realize it would involve stitches until it was done. Probably better that way :)

    ReplyDelete