Thursday, February 7, 2013

Brigham 2/7

Hey Guys!

Sorry I have been completely MIA. Unfortunately I am not dedicating myself to more faithful posts as I am just trying to still get into my groove with my time. I did want to post a success on here. I was having a really tough day at work today just mentally. I felt like things really were just piling up on me. I called Kari for some support, hung up and then hit the gym at work. I am busy but I had just a few minutes before my next meeting and I owned them. I ran a ten minute mile and felt like a million bucks afterward.

I just want to say how good it is to take care of our bodies and how closely it correlates to our overall mental, spiritual and physical health. I am sure all you seasoned exercisers have got this down pat but it is a great learning experience to me.

I am alive and trying :)

-Brigham

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Brigham. The hardest part is making yourself do something, even if it is short or a walk. You know you will always feel better after, it is making ourselves do it that will always be the struggle.

    Like today I had a huge headache and I knew if I just did some exercise it would go away but it took 2 hours for me to make myself, and wa la , the headache is gone.

    ReplyDelete